Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sequin Heaven


When I go thrifting, I don't look at every piece of clothing on every single rack. My eyes roam for that special something, that piece that catches my eye.  The material has to be different, something that isn't sold in most stores.  And when I spot that something, I instantly get that feeling that someone else just spotted it too and I have to get there as fast as possible!  I do the super fast walk with intense eyes to let everyone know that is mine, don't even think about it. 

That's exactly what happened this afternoon when I spotted a gold sequin jacket.  It's a piece that I have never seen nor probably will ever see again in a thrift store.  I kid you not, it looks just like the jacket in the above picture but the best part is.....mine was only $2.99.

Yep, be jealous.

No comments: