Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hard to take pictures


Jacket:  NY&C - $7.99, Shirt:  Walmart - $3.00, Jeans:  NY&C - $7.99

It's getting harder and harder to take pictures of myself.  All I have is the reach arm and snap picture pose.  It's getting old so I need to figure something else out.

This week, there have been somes guys working behind our house so I had to stand on the front porch to take a picture.  There was no way I was going to stand out back snapping pictures of myself with random people watching me.  No way Jose!

Being on the front porch this morning made me realize just how much I'm going to miss this house when we move this month.  Come on, how many people wish they had a view like this....


  
We have had our differences you old farm house on the hill but I will miss you when we leave.  I may have told you that I hated you from time to time but I will always remember where our little family had our first home.

No comments: