Monday, July 1, 2013

Black & White


Sweater:  F21, Shorts:  NY&C, Shoes:  Charlotte Russe

Sometimes it is sad for me to realize how boring of a life that I actually have.  Today at work I got asked what I did this weekend.  After thinking back, it went a little something like this.

Friday - Got home from work and watched a little bit of Real Housewives New Jersey.  Danny got home so we went outside and he trimmed all of our bushes while I raked up the pieces.  In bed by 10 p.m.

Saturday - Took a trip to an Antique Mall and Walmart.  Went out to dinner with my Dad at a new restaurant and then just went home and chilled with the dogs.  In bed by midnight.

Sunday - Danny woke me up at NOON Sunday morning!  I made lunch, cleaned the house, hung some laundry, watched 'Identity Thief' (awful movie) and rearranged some shelves.

I live such an exciting life!

No comments: