Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ramblings

Instead of sharing an outfit picture today (since I've been lazy), I'm going to share a couple of things that I have learned/found this week.

I have found a MIRACLE face cleanser.  I have used this new routine of lemon juice and sugar for 3 days and have seen awesome results!  Whenever I find a way to stop using chemicals, I jump on it.  After watching this video by Kandee Johnson, I literally jumped out of my chair and ran to the kitchen to try it.  Even convinced Danny to do it.


So, I have a new obsession......buying cheap jewelry and scarves from Amazon.  I had no idea that there was stuff so cheap on there.  Now granted you have to wait like a month to receive the items because they are shipped all the way from China but here are some of my favorite finds.


$3.82


$2.59


$0.46
$7.98
 
$1.93

No comments: