Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Orb

Jeans:  NY&C - $7.99, Shirt:  NY&C, Shoes:  Kohls - $7.99
I hate when orbs show up in my pictures....I've been told that it means there is a ghost around. 

This shirt has a long back story.  I've had it for years and ended up getting a bleach stain on it while I was cleaning.  Sat in my closet forever and I had hoped the stain would just magically disappear.  Well it didn't.  So while we were packing for the move, I put it in the Goodwill pile.  It was a very sad moment for me.

A few days later, I dug it out of that Goodwill pile.  That shirt was going with me to the new house and I would figure out something.  My solution ended up being dump more bleach on it and see what happens.  Lucky me that I actually liked how it turned out. 

All I did was fill the bathroom sink 1/4 way full of bleach and let the bottom half of the shirt sit in there for 10 minutes.  Stuck it in the washing machine on rinse cycle and all done.  Best part is the bathroom sink also got cleaned at the same time.  Two birds, one stone!

No comments: