Thursday, April 12, 2012

Those boots were made for walking



Shirt:  Target - $4.98, Sweater:  FREE, Jeans:  NY&C - $7.99, Boots:  Wet Seal - $4.99
So, it has been 2 1/2 months since purchasing anything new and I'm surprised at how easy it has been.  I rarely go to malls anymore, unless it is with someone who can keep me from temptation.  Shoes have been the hardest part of all of this.  The shoes in thrift stores are just gross!  It is very hard to find a decent pair that is my size.  Luckily, I already have a lot of shoes that I have gotten over the years and since my shoe size hasn't changed since middle school, I never get rid of them.  When I start packing up my closet, I may have to take a count and see how many I have.  I just won't tell Danny what the total is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your boots, I have some very similar and a vest that matches. Nice choice!