Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How in the world did that happen?


Jacket:  Thrifted - $1.50, Shirt:  Thrifted - $1.50, Jeans:  Thrifted - $2.99, Boots:  Thrifted - $3.00

Went to the good ol' Walmart yesterday to pick up my new bedroom curtains and as I was pulling out onto the highway there was a rotisserie chicken sitting in the middle of the road.  It was in the original package and looked brand new.  The cheapskate inside me first thought to get out and grab it (hello, perfectly good chicken!).  Then the realization of how long has it been sitting there stopped me.  It really got me thinking, how in the world did that happen?  Did they leave it on top of their car and it eventually flew off?  Did their car door mysteriously open and it fell out?  It has been driving me crazy since!

No comments: